REI stands for Reliable, Effective, and Innovative. These are the client service principles on which we were founded, and we bring this focus and approach to every project we undertake. For over 20 years, our government customers tell us they count on us for one clear reason: we deliver results, period. They have seen the urgency, creativity, and technical expertise we bring to making a difference in:
- Open Government, Performance Management & Accountability
- Health Care Systems
- Homeland Security & Law Enforcement
- Grants Management
- Science & Technology
Here’s the proof: REI is still serving every government customer we’ve ever had – the finest recognition we could possibly receive.
Today, REI has become a leader in developing some of the most high profile citizen-centric government websites using Drupal!
- 2002 Hired our 100th employee!
- 2004 Awarded ISO Certification
- 2007 Delivered our first open government site USASpending.gov
- 2008 Federal 100 Award winner
- 2009 Developed our first open source government site: Recovery.gov
- 2009 Helped realize CIO Vivek Kundra’s vision for IT Dashboard
- 2010 Re-designed USASpending.gov using Drupal
- 2010 Launched the site M/WBE Report Card NYC
- 2011 Open sourced the IT Dashboard